- EBC Rugby 7s tournament
- Swimming and Waterpolo
- Table Tennis
- Tooting & Mitcham FC Academy
- Extra-curricular sport
- Ski Trip 2013
Our students regularly achieve sporting success in a number of different sports. College teams compete regularly and often with great success in competitions both locally and in some sports such as table tennis, nationally too. Individual students represent the college, Wandsworth and London in district, county and national competitions. We also have several elite athletes who have been selected for England squads in their specialist sports including the current number 1 in the Under 20 British Judo squad.
- Table Tennis - last year we the under-13 side won the national competition and the under-16 are Regional Champions. These season all three teams (U13, U16, U19) are performing well and hope to all be placed. The college has 10 boys ranked in the top 100 players in England.
- Volleyball - all three volleyball squads reached the National Volleyball Finals for the first time in 2010. This year both the A&B teams are down to the last 16 and we have three boys selected for the England cadet squad
- Judo - the college was represented at the British Schools Judo Championships in 2010 and gained one bronze,one silver medal and one gold medal. At senior level Adam Hoshall won gold medal in the Under 20 British Judo Trials which secures his place in the British Squad and ranks him no1 in his weight category. He joins Winston Gordon (a former pupil at Bevin and a coach here) who is in the British Senior squad.
- Rugby - U12 Rugby Sevens Squad 2010 were winners and the U16 squad were runners up in The Surrey Schools Seven-aside Shield Competition.
View sporting success achieved by boys at Ernest Bevin
Our achievements have been recognised by Sport England: they have awarded EBC Sportsmark Gold in recognition of "outstanding physical education and sports provision". The college has also achieved High Performing Specialist School status.